Earlier this year my cousin A asked me what is my new year resolutions. But I can’t really answer that question. Of course as a normal human being, I want to have a better year compared to previous year. In fact I want an awesome year!
But, what kind of awesome year?
It took me almost a month to figure out some concrete things I want to achieve this year. Here’s the list.
I want and I have to:
- Read Bible everyday.
- Drive an hour a day, at least 4 days a week.
- Write in my blog at least once a week.
- Wake up and sleep early, and avoid naps during afternoon. Try my best to expand my ‘effective hours’.
- Enroll myself into international competitions (and hopefully win some).
- Publish my educational games
- Start going out to do adventure once again, at least around my hometown.
- Write and publish books. I hope I can publish 2 (or 3 or more) books this year.
Well, so far I’ve fulfilled 2 out of 8 things on above list. But still, I have to work really hard if I want to achieve all things by the end of this year. There are many things on that list that needs persistence and consistency. I can fail anytime if I get careless.
Other than that, this year I need to pay attention to my emotion, my attitude. My body is getting older, but my emotion is somewhat behind. Although I kind of sad when realizing that my emotional problem has become obstacle for me to achieve greater things in the past. I glad that realizing this problem now has giving me opportunity to catch up and improve myself into a better person.
Hopefully I can direct my thoughts into more positive ways and focus on achieving my goals, and finally have an awesome year!